- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: Sex Discrimination
Is love in the air at your office? Unfortunately, such romances can become nightmares for employers, as workplace romances can lead to accusations of unfair treatment, sexual harassment, retaliation, and even workplace violence. For these reasons, employers may wish to … Continue reading
Just weeks after Bob Kilroy and Amanda Baer presented on this topic at the Firm’s Annual Labor and Employment Seminar, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issued a Fact Sheet entitled Bathroom Access for Transgender Employees Under Title VII of … Continue reading