- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: Constructive Discharge
On May 23, 2016, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its decision in Green v. Brennan, holding that the statute of limitations period for a former employee’s constructive discharge claim begins to run on the date when the employee tenders their … Continue reading