Upcoming Notices of ACA-Subsidized Employees This spring, employers will begin to receive notices from the Affordable Care Act Exchanges if they have any employees that have received government-subsidized health insurance through the Exchanges. These notices will provide an employer the opportunity … Continue reading
- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees