- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Category Archives: FMLA
The U.S. Department of Labor released a revised FMLA poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (the “Act”). All “covered employers” are required to display a poster summarizing the Act and informing employees how to … Continue reading