- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: Joint Employers
Many businesses use staffing agencies to supplement their regular employee workforce with temporary workers. Staffing agencies can be extremely valuable for a company seeking to save money (e.g., taxes and employee benefits) which it would have to pay for regular … Continue reading