- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Category Archives: Joint Employers
Many businesses use staffing agencies to supplement their regular employee workforce with temporary workers. Staffing agencies can be extremely valuable for a company seeking to save money (e.g., taxes and employee benefits) which it would have to pay for regular … Continue reading