- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Monthly Archives: March 2017
When an employee presents with an illness or injury and seeks leave or an accommodation, there is an unfortunate temptation for the manager or human resources professional to assume the guise of a medical practitioner and diagnose the legitimacy of … Continue reading
Particularly with respect to executive employees, it is not unusual for an employment agreement to be used. Those agreements tend to have detailed provisions regarding when the executive may be terminated and what happens if the termination is with or … Continue reading
Our annual Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar is being held on April 12th at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough. Last year, over 200 HR professionals and business owners attended the seminar. In addition to the program, we kick off … Continue reading