- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: M.G.L. c. 151B
When an employee presents with an illness or injury and seeks leave or an accommodation, there is an unfortunate temptation for the manager or human resources professional to assume the guise of a medical practitioner and diagnose the legitimacy of … Continue reading