- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: termination
Particularly with respect to executive employees, it is not unusual for an employment agreement to be used. Those agreements tend to have detailed provisions regarding when the executive may be terminated and what happens if the termination is with or … Continue reading