- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: Overtime
On May 18, 2016, the Department of Labor (“DOL”) and the White House announced the publication of the DOL’s final rule revising the white collar overtime exemption regulations. The Final Rule is expected to extend overtime protections to approximately 4.2 … Continue reading