- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Category Archives: Overtime
On May 18, 2016, the Department of Labor (“DOL”) and the White House announced the publication of the DOL’s final rule revising the white collar overtime exemption regulations. The Final Rule is expected to extend overtime protections to approximately 4.2 … Continue reading