- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Monthly Archives: September 2016
In light of social media’s ever-growing societal presence, including, but far from limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, it is common for employers to enact social media policies establishing a code of conduct governing their employees’ online social media presence. … Continue reading →