- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: Form I-9
On November 14, 2016, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a revised version of the Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification). Employers must begin using the updated Form I-9, which is dated “11/14/2016,” by January 22, 2017. In … Continue reading
The August/September 2016 edition of E-Verify Connection – the Department of Homeland Security’s newsletter for employers – states that on August 25, 2016, the Office of Management and Budget approved a revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. U.S. Citizenship and … Continue reading