- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Category Archives: Form I-9
On November 14, 2016, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a revised version of the Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification). Employers must begin using the updated Form I-9, which is dated “11/14/2016,” by January 22, 2017. In … Continue reading
The August/September 2016 edition of E-Verify Connection – the Department of Homeland Security’s newsletter for employers – states that on August 25, 2016, the Office of Management and Budget approved a revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. U.S. Citizenship and … Continue reading