- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: Non-Competition Agreements
What happens when a former employee, who had signed a non-competition agreement with your company, starts calling on your customers? Can you seek to enforce the agreement and prohibit the former employee from soliciting your customers? Case law in Massachusetts … Continue reading