On the morning of April 6th, Mirick O’Connell’s Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Group once again welcomed nearly 200 Human Resources professionals and managers to its Annual Labor and Employment Seminar at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough. The much- anticipated … Continue reading
- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees