- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Massachusetts law requires employers in any manufacturing, mechanical or mercantile establishments to give employees, upon request, up to two hours after the polls open to vote. Technically, employers need only give employees leave during the first two hours of the … Continue reading
The August/September 2016 edition of E-Verify Connection – the Department of Homeland Security’s newsletter for employers – states that on August 25, 2016, the Office of Management and Budget approved a revised Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. U.S. Citizenship and … Continue reading
On September 29, 2016, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) announced the approval of a revised Employer Information Report (the “Revised EEO-1”) that must be submitted by private employers and federal contractors with 100 or more employees. For many … Continue reading