- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Category Archives: NLRA
As union-organized private-sector employers are well aware, in 1975, the United States Supreme Court held that under the National Labor Relations Act, a union employee is entitled to have union representation at an investigatory interview if the employee reasonably believes … Continue reading