- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: sex harassment
Is love in the air at your office? Unfortunately, such romances can become nightmares for employers, as workplace romances can lead to accusations of unfair treatment, sexual harassment, retaliation, and even workplace violence. For these reasons, employers may wish to … Continue reading