- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: president
After President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017, the world of human resources and employment law may see a major upheaval. While it is impossible to predict exactly what may happen in the coming years, we anticipate that the … Continue reading