- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: meal breaks
Recent Superior Court Case Gives Important Reminder A recent decision from the Superior Court reminds us that the rules that apply to payment of compensation for meal breaks are the more employee-friendly Massachusetts rules rather than the less strict federal … Continue reading