- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: meal breaks
Recent Superior Court Case Gives Important Reminder A recent decision from the Superior Court reminds us that the rules that apply to payment of compensation for meal breaks are the more employee-friendly Massachusetts rules rather than the less strict federal … Continue reading