- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: litigation
As many employers are aware, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) is a federal agency tasked with enforcing certain federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and/or genetic information. The EEOC … Continue reading