- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: litigation
As many employers are aware, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) is a federal agency tasked with enforcing certain federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and/or genetic information. The EEOC … Continue reading