- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: harassment
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) recently published proposed enforcement guidance regarding unlawful harassment in the workplace. The proposed guidance, if adopted, would substantially update the EEOC’s current guidance, which only addresses sexual harassment (and which went into effect in … Continue reading
In connection with the White House’s United State of Women Summit, EEOC Issues Resource Documents on Equal Pay, Pregnancy Bias
On June 14, 2016, the inaugural United State of Women Summit (the “Summit”) convened by the White House was held in Washington, DC. More than 5,000 women, including experts and leaders who work both domestically and internationally, gathered for the … Continue reading