- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: Final Rule
After President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017, the world of human resources and employment law may see a major upheaval. While it is impossible to predict exactly what may happen in the coming years, we anticipate that the … Continue reading
Breaking News: DOL’s Final Rule Increasing Salary Threshold for White Collar Exempt Employees Enjoined and Will Not Take Effect on December 1
Just as commentators, political pundits and Vegas odds makers were surprised by the recent Presidential election results, the legal world was surprised late yesterday by Federal Court Judge Amos L. Mazzant’s decision blocking the Department of Labor’s Final Rule related … Continue reading
On Thursday, December 1, Bob Kilroy will be speaking as part of a panel the Massachusetts Bar Association’s 14th Annual In-House Counsel Conference, entitled “What Keeps Counsel Up At Night.” The program will provide information on topics and trends of … Continue reading