- EEOC Publishes Proposed Guidance on Unlawful Employee Harassment
- The Moral of the Story: Playing Doctor is not a Human Resources’ Function
- Termination for Cause Provisions: Every Word Matters
- Join Us for Our Annual Labor, Employee and Employee Benefits Seminar!
- Is a “Love Contract” Right for Your Office Lovebirds?
Tag Archives: Employment Discrimination
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) recently published proposed enforcement guidance regarding unlawful harassment in the workplace. The proposed guidance, if adopted, would substantially update the EEOC’s current guidance, which only addresses sexual harassment (and which went into effect in … Continue reading