- “Remembered Information” Not Entitled to Trade Secret Protection
- Department of Labor Withdraws Informal Guidance on Joint Employment and Independent Contractors
- Can supervisors in Massachusetts be held individually liable for FMLA violations? Apparently so.
- Department of Labor Creates the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Weingarten Rights Do Not Apply to Non-Union Employees
Tag Archives: Appeals Court
Recent Appeals Court Case Highlights An Employer’s Potential Liability For An Employee Outrageously Overstepping the Bounds On a dark and stormy night, your employee abuses her access to your electronic data systems and snoops in an insurance database to dig … Continue reading